If you want to improve the customer experience for your brand, WhatsApp is the best engine for both commerce and customer service. A chatbot for WhatsApp may be used by companies to fuel an edge retail experience and transform it into the supreme operating income powerhouse.
Advantages of Utilizing Chatbot for WhatsApp:
Because more than a million new users sign up for the platform every day, the pool of possible contacts you have through WhatsApp is literally becoming larger every day. Given that it is the third most downloaded app in the globe, there is an extremely high likelihood that present or potential clients of yours are using the app. You are able to improve the customer experience with the powerful capabilities available on the WA platform, such as:
- Notifications Featuring Rich Media
- Elements that encourage interaction
- Reporting on the Performance of the Campaign
- Opt-in Management
- Plugin for websites that redirects messages to WhatsApp
- Link to WhatsApp Chat Available Here
- QR Code for the Promotion of the WhatsApp Channel
Why a Chatbot Built for WhatsApp Is the Undisputed Champion of Conversational Artificial Intelligence?
- Worldwide, There Are 2 Billion Active Users – Because of this, WhatsApp is now the most used messaging platform in the world.
- Easily Accessible in a Total of 180 Countries and 60 Unique Languages -Create discussions in multiple languages with chatbots written in vernacular on WhatsApp.
- Numerous commercial users worldwide – WhatsApp has established itself as an essential component of the digital transformation strategy for any brand.
Improving the Quality of Service Provided to Customers Using WhatsApp Chatbots:
1. 24*7 Availability:
Chatbot for WhatsApp, in contrast to human agents, are available around the clock. They are constantly ready to respond with answers to questions that have been posed by your consumers in whatever language the customer prefers. You can dramatically improve your CSAT and NPS scores by doing this.
Strong out-of-the-box chatbot integrations that make use of the tech that is already in place to provide outstanding experiences for both your agents and your consumers.
3. The Role of Moja:
To successfully acquire, engage, and keep clients in the decades to come, a company must acknowledge innovation, be able to adjust to it, and regularly upgrade its resources and approach. Moja is an all-in-one communication solution that gives you an evident perspective of all of your approaching client enquiries by integrating the power of WhatsApp with other channels and bringing them together in one place. Through improved communication, it enables companies to strengthen their ties with their customers.
You need a chatbot that is capable of creating conversations with humans on the platform. But being able to create engaging and meaningful conversations isn’t enough. You also need to make sure that your chatbot responds to each and every message that it receives. A perfect human-nature experience is when a person interacts with a chatbot, and they get the same sense of engagement, engagement that they would with a human.