Scale across Africa with Beem
At Beem, we envision an Africa powered by enterprises, empowered through technology. In the coming decades, Africa’s growth and commerce will be driven by mobile technology in enterprises.
With that vision, we are committed to offering startups the means to grow and scale globally. We offer the resources and support needed to truly take off.
Interact and transact with customers across Africa using Beem’s startup credits and resources.
Do you qualify?
See if you’re ready to apply for Beem Startup’s credits! To qualify, you must:
- Be a Pre-Series A company looking to scale
- Have been founded in the last 5 years
- Have a Beem account
- Be ready to use the Beem Startups credits in the next 12 months
- Not previously received credits from Beem
- Have an affiliation with a Beem Startups partner (e.g., accelerators, incubators or startup community)
- Your startup operates in one of these countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Congo, Cote D'Ivoire, Egypt, Kenya, Ghana, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia.
What you get
Successful startup applicants get access to the essential tools that help them build and scale their startup easily across Africa.
- Free SMS Credits
- Free Two Way Shared SMS Shortcode
- Free Two Way Shared USSD Shortcode
- Free Moja Chat
- One on One Discovery Session
Beem’s history and mission are driven by a deep-rooted startup culture. We understand what it takes to scale a business across Africa and we want to help you achieve your goals.
Pan African Presence
Focus on your customers
Africa Specific Omni Channel
How to apply?
To apply to Beem Startups, your accelerator or startup community will share a referral code which you can use to submit the contact form. If you’re not part of a partner program but still feel like you would be a good fit, feel free to get in touch with us via the contact form.